1) if chins could kill, by bruce campbell
2) batman/judge dredd: judgement on gotham, by alan grant, john wagner and simon bisley
3) superman/batman: the greatest stories ever told, by various authors
4) kingdom come, by mark waid and alex ross
5) letter to a christian nation, by sam harris
6) the amazing adventures of kavalier & clay, by michael chabon (book of the month!)
still on the subject of books, you should all check out the environmentally friendly, literacy-funding online bookshop, betterworld.com. i will restrain myself from making a cheap joke about it not costing the earth.
also, i shall be nanowrimo-ing it up next month. anyone care to join me?